Building a home can be a stressful time for a family. National Bank of Petersburg wants to help you make this a smooth and enjoyable process. Through the years, we have helped families build the homes of their dreams throughout Central Illinois. Our trusted and experienced mortgage lenders are always available to assist you through this life changing process. Please contact David Allen, Pam Wilken, or Neil Gurnsey at 217-632-3241 to start making your dream a reality.
You can get a start on the application process by clicking on the application button below. Please fill it out, print it off, and bring it into our Mortgage Department to get pre-approved today.
National Bank of Petersburg has included a list of documents that you can start gathering to make the mortgage application process more convenient.
Construction Loan Application
Getting Started Documents
- W-2 Forms for most recent 2 years
- Copy of last 2 years complete Federal Income Tax returns
- Bank statements for last 3 consecutive months
- 1 month of paystubs for each borrower
- Signed and completed Uniform Residential Mortgage Application
- Signed and completed Purchase Contract
- Name, address, and phone number of landlord if currently renting
- Documentation of Social Security, disability, pension, child support, and alimony if you intend to use for repayment of the loan