Mortgage Loan Rates
|30 Year Fixed||Petersburg||4.500 % ||4.527 % |
|20 Year Fixed||Petersburg||4.250 % ||4.287 % |
|15 Year Fixed||Petersburg||3.875 % ||3.923 % |
|Rural Development||Petersburg||4.750 % ||4.719 % |
|5 Year ARM||Petersburg||4.750 % ||4.778 % |
APR’s are based on the assumption off a $150,000.00 loan and an estimated property value of $250,000.00 . The property will be your primary residence within Menard County, IL. The rate lock period is 30 days and borrower has a minimum credit score of 740. Borrower has elected to not establish an escrow account. Rural Development APR also includes a 2.0% guarantee fee, $372 rural underwriting fee, and $58 tax service fee. All rates subject to credit approval. NBP also offers 2nd Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit. Contact us for your home financing needs.
Auto Loan Rates
|2017-2015||Petersburg||3.250 % ||3.351 % |
|2014-2008||Petersburg||4.500 % ||4.602 % |
|2007 - Older||Petersburg||4.500 % ||4.602 % |
- APR is annual percentage rate. Rate quoted "as low as", which is a premium rate for customers with a 720 or greater credit score
- APR based on loan amount of $30,000 and a $75 document fee
- All loans subject to terms and approval
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Contact one of our experienced loan officers for additional terms and agreements.